yearly years of poor choices in life, took me on a journey of children
out of wedlock, divorce, job loss, financial hardship, losing my
children, abandonment, physical and emotional abuse. Struggling with an autoimmune disorder and fluctuating weight, I've had my share of hardship to endure and overcome.
These life experiences caused an spiritual awakening in me; of love and forgiveness, not just for others but for myself. And by making "loving choices" and listening to the inner voice of "God" inside me, I rebuilt my life. My husband I re-married, we have a strong family bond with one another and our children, I have many business ventures, and a new found desire to help others.
I choose my clients the way that they choose me. I choose clients that I know that we will be able to successfully move forward together. Because just as I am open to helping you make your vision a reality; you must be open to receiving the life skills I give to get you there.
I have four children, two grandchildren, I studied psychology & sociology at Nova Southeastern University. I own several businesses: photography, photo & video editing, graphic & web design, and I assist my husband in a catering business.
I specialize in:
- Relationship Coaching, by helping improve family bonds,
and helping those who desire long-term friendships and partners.
- Personal Growth Coaching, helping people figure out what they want to do and helping people with the skills they need to obtain the job/career they want.
Some of the Things to Expect From Me:
- Transparency of my own life experiences.
- Great questions that will make you think.
- Assessments to help you learn who you really are.
- A Customized "To Do List". Made up of the goal and what needs to be done to achieve the goal.
- Biblical wisdom and guidance to help you make positive changes in your life.
- An Accountability Partner.